BPP will follow the health safety guidelines set by the City of Philadelphia in terms of the COVID virus. All students and staff will adhere to the following precautions:
- A maximum of 20 students will be allowed in El Centro at any given time, and student access will be limited to the auditorium and the student bathroom behind the stage.
- All students and staff must wear masks at all times. BPP will provide free masks to all who participate.
- Students and staff will maintain a distance of six feet or more between themselves and all others. BPP will make sure that all desks are arranged accordingly and signage and ground markers are placed throughout the building.
- Non-Touch Hand Sanitizers will be placed in every room and hallway in use throughout the building.
- Air Purifiers will be placed in every room being used throughout the building.
- A thorough cleaning / disinfecting will take place after each session every day.
- Strict Entrance and Exiting procedures will be enforced.
- A holding space for people who exhibit or inform staff of COVID-19 symptoms will be operational and rapid testing will be conducted.